Nobody likes finding mould or damp in their house. It’s unsightly, it certainly doesn’t give off a welcoming aroma, and it can cause structural damage. The problem is, once you find it, it is hard to deal with. 
Unless you call in the professionals that is. 
 
There are some that will attack it with household products and chemical cleaners found in their kitchen. Although this might help stem the tide, eventually the mould is likely to return, and you will have the same fight again. 
 
It is more important that you deal with the issue by bringing in the experts, after all living with damp and mould does more than damage your property. It can have serious repercussions on your health. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings